Prepare for Success
Whether you've just completed high school or are transferring to Hinds CC from another college, we know that you have questions about this next step in your life. Our new online tool - "Jump Start" - has been developed to help you succeed by answering the most common questions students have about going to college, finding a career, securing a job and developing a long range plan for their life.
- What should I do to get ready for the first day of class?
- Can I really take online classes?
- Who can I call for additional information?
- What's expected of me as a student?
- Where are the tools that I need to help me be more successful in my classes?
- How do I successfully balance classes, homework, health and wellness?
- How do I gain access to student's records?
- How do I cope with my child going to college?