Office of Veteran Services Authorization Form

Authorization Statement

I understand that if I submit my Veteran Services Authorization BEFORE enrolling into courses for the upcoming term at Hinds CC that the Office of Veteran Services will not be able to submit my enrollment to the VA and consequently it is very likely that I will not be receiving VA education benefits for the upcoming semester.

Authorization Form