Join the Minority Male Leadership Initiative (M2M) at the
Jackson Campus of Hinds Community College
Our goal is to increase the graduation rates of African-American Males by providing services that help empower students to take responsibility for achieving their academic and personal goals, so they may become leaders within their families and communities.
What can M2M do for you?
- Provides minority males with leadership training, career counseling and mentoring
- Provides free tutoring to help you succeed in college
- Helps you discover personal strengths, interests and motivation
- Helps you explore career interests and post-graduate options
- Empowers you to achieve your goals and become a leader
The M2M Program is offered on the Hinds Jackson Campus – Academic/Technical Center, 3925 Sunset Drive in Jackson, MS.