Dirty Brownies Recipe
This is a really popular recipe that is very tasty and rich! The best thing is it does not take long to make and is not very messy! I have made this SEVERAL times! This is a great treat for crazy chocolate lovers!
- 1 Box of brownie mix (plus the ingredients to make the brownies)
- 1 Bag of chocolate chip cookie mix (plus the ingredients to make the cookies)
- 1 Bag of double stuffed oreo cookies
- Line a 9x9 or 8x8 pan with tin foil. (You dont have to do this but it will make things way easier later.)--Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare chocolate chip cookie mix.
- Press the cookie dough into the bottom of the pan.
- Press down the oreos in lines on top of the cookie dough. (Fit as many as you can)
- Prepare the brownie mix.
- Pour the brownie mix over the oreos covering the whole pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Check corners with a toothpick (or metal butter knife)
- Let them cool for about 15 minutes.
- ENJOY!!! :)
**If anyone decides to try these delicious treats, please let me know what you think about 'em! Thanks!!